In today’s update we’ve implemented some new features, fixed some minor issues and made Caffeinated compatible for OS X Yosemite 10.10.
We’ve implemented following improvements and Bugfixes:
- New: Option to Activate Caffeinated when Connecting to Charger (MacBook only)
- New: Option to Allow Screen Saver (Thanks to Sebastian)
- New: Share Options in About Window
- Fix: Multiple About Windows
- Fix: About Window opens in Background
- Backwards Compatibility for OS X Yosemite 10.10 (Thanks to Reiner)
We are already working on the next major Update for Caffeinated, which focuses on Apple’s upcoming Mojave Update!
And thanks to all for writing us! We are working on your suggestions! Stay tuned for upcoming Updates! Which features would you like to be added? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to thank our team, please write a review or recommend Caffeinated to your friends! 🙂
To learn more about this app and its features, check it out here.